LACE-UP BOOT BROWN OIL-SPLIT
Rugged yet elegant laced boot for multiple occasions and weather conditions. Fit the laces into the clever tongue pocket for an ultra clean silhouette.
- Spacious & elegant last shape
- Goodyear welted, resoleable
- Brown oil-split upper leather from Italy
- Vegetable tanned calf lining from Italy
- Full length vegetable tanned leather insole
- Leather midsole & heel block
- Vibram sole rubber
- Recycled cotton shoe bags
- Green spare laces
- Designed in Finland, crafted in Portugal
ABOUT OIL-SPLIT: The matte upper material is suede by nature. Made in Tuscany by our friends at Tannery Opera. During the end of the tanning process the hide is treated with oils & waxes so that the fibers are flattened. This also gives the skin water resistant properties. The fibres of the suede gradually open up giving the boot a delightfully rugged look. The original waxy look can be easily restored using mink oil or suede moisturising spray.
FREE DELIVERY for orders over 50€. Free returns within EU. Pick-up available at local Helsinki store. Orders processed within 1-2 working days and shipped from Finland.
Use the SIZE GUIDE to find your ideal size or contact us for assistance.